- Instruction is designed so that students will watch pre-recorded lesson at the start of class, they will then have 10-15 minutes to work independently. Next, teachers will have office hours to answer questions or clarify instructions. Teachers may also be working with small groups at this time. Finally, students will have about 10 minutes to finish assignments they are working on.
- We are providing this schedule to add consistency to your child’s day, but all instruction will be available throughout the day, so your student can log on at a time that works for your family.
- Please make sure to add break time for your student. We encourage students to get outside and exercise as much as possible.
- If you are having technical issues with your Chromebook, please reach out to your 1st period teacher for hybrid students or Advisory teacher for online only students. They can help trouble shoot or write a help ticket for a technician.
- Username: firstnamelastname ex: bobsmith
- Password: Cmmddyyms (if your child’s birthday was10/11/09) ex: C101109ms
Information on Online Instruction for both Hybrid and Online Only Students
AUG 21, 2020